The Transvaal was annexed by Britain in 1900, but guerrilla fighting continued. The Treaty of Vereeniging (1902) ended the war and made the Transvaal (as well as the Orange Free State) a crown colony of the British Empire. During this time, there were already reserve or british crownland in place. Segregation was created in 1854 by the traditional leaders and Lord Shepstone (policy) in London. The great media and other propaganda lies told against apartheid countermanded: In 1988, a German book (The lie of apartheid and other true stories from Southern Africa) reported how benevolent the “White Giant of Africa’ actually had been under apartheid.
After 1994 – Most homelands changed to Trustland and lanclaims in registered and CPA’s – all separate from each other – with 8840 black and coloured traditional leaders.
Allegations are made by political leaders and supporters, that the previous government (apartheid) (whites) has killed millions of blacks. If it was the case, there would not have been so many blacks today. They all immigrated from the north, not only in 1800 but since 1902.
On the contrary, blacks wiped out themselves at Mfecane wars (1810-35). They still do it today and not only in South Africa. Even in Africa, blacks killing each other and the necklace murder is also in full swing in Africa. Then if they can not live in their own homeland, they just go over the border to the next country.
The numbers prove it, and it has grown even more with immigrants and illegals just walk over and expect everything for free, even the social grants, because there are open borders since 1994.
2:00 “with necklacing we will liberate our country”
MALI OR CAMEROON
In July 2018 a horrifying video began to circulate on social media. It shows two women and two young children being led away at gunpoint by a group of Cameroonian soldiers. The captives are blindfolded, forced to the ground, and shot 22 times.
Beweringe word gemaak dat die vorige regering (apartheid) (blankes) miljoene swartes uitvermoor het en die aparte state geskep het. Dis onwaar en op leuens gebou.
Aparte gebiede: In 1961 was daar reeds reservate en elke stam/volk het apart gebly. Stemreg was vir elkeen in hul eie gebiede, niemand het hul stemreg weggeneem nie. Elkeen het hul eie leiers gekies, gebiede het vlag en volkslied gehad en selfs 4 het onafhanklikheid geniet, een het ‘n eie geldstelsel gehad.
Indien dit wel so was dat ons hulle kwansuis uitvermoor het, dan sou daar nie soveel swartes vandag gewees het nie. Inteendeel het swartes mekaar uitgewis by Mfecane (1800-1835). En hulle het dit nog nooit afgeleer om mekaar te vermoor nie, hulle doen dit steeds.
Indien die getal wat verskaf word in 2019 van 500000 die waarheid is – wie vermoor wie? Selfs in Afrika maak swartes mekaar dood en is die nekbandmoord ook in volle swang in Afrika. Dus, is dit eenvoudig nie waar nie, die getalle bewys dit , en dit het selfs meer geword met invoer van immigrante en onwettiges wat alles gratis soek, selfs die toelaes, omdat daar oop grense is. Brittanje het ook sedert 1902-1960 meer as 400000 immigrante ingevoer uit Afrika en China.
APARTHEID > SEGREGATION – Every people (volk) do have a right to rule themselves in their own area like South Sudan, France, Switzerland or Botswana.
In Southern Africa there exist 12+ different peoples or tribes, Without a State forced together by a communist regime which was foolishly supported by a world who fell prey to its oldest ploy and propaganda…
In 1988, a German book published how benevolent the White giant of Africa actually was.
Refer to a webpage:
Below are some of the facts referencing 1988 (unless otherwise indicated):
- In 1972, SA blacks owned 360,000 vehicles. (More than all the black African states together)
The monthly income of blacks per capita in 1988 was R352 per month in South Africa but in Malawi and Mozambique was less than R20 per month.
- In 1988 black people could undergo a complicated heart valve surgery for just more than $ 1 while black Americans had to pay $ 15,000. In a Pretoria hospital between 2,000 and 3,000 of these surgeries were done per year.
- In 1970, black workers earned R1,751 million, or 25.5% of the total wage fees in SA and increased to R17,238 million in 1984 (1,000% growth) and 32.3% of total wages in SA.
- In the 1986/1987 financial year, whites paid R9,000 million and blacks R171 million tax. Indians paid R257 million and coloreds paid R315 million on tax.
- Between 1962 and 1972 the UN paid $ 298 million to underdeveloped countries compared to South Africa that spent $ 558 million on the development of its black areas.
- The budget amount for black education increases every year from 1970 to almost 30% more than any other government department.
- From 1955 to 1984 the number of black scholars increased from 35,000 to 1,096,000. In 1988 71% of the adult black population could read and write versus 47% in Kenya, 38% in Egypt and 34% in Nigeria. On average during the year 15 new classrooms per working day were built for black scholars.
- In 1985 there were 42,000 black students enrolled at SA universities.
- There were 5 black universities and 28 higher education institutions funded by the government.
- Soweto with its population of 1.2 million had 5 modern stadiums versus Pretoria with its 600,000 whites who had three. Soweto had 365 schools versus Pretoria 229. In Soweto in 1978, there were 115 football fields, three rugby fields, 4 athletic tracks, 11 cricket fields, two golf courses, 47 tennis courts, 7 swimming pools, 5 bowling halls, 81 basketball fields, 39 children playgrounds and countless community halls, cinemas and clubhouses.
- In Soweto in 1978, there were 300 churches, 365 schools, 2 technicons, 8 clinics, 63 kindergartens, 11 post offices and its own fruit and vegetable market.
- The white government built a huge hospital Baragwanath 3,000 beds in Soweto. One of the largest and most modern hospitals in the world.
Its 23 operating theaters were equipped with the best equipment money can buy.
Here blacks were treated at a nominal cost of R2 for an unlimited period.
In 1982, no fewer than 898 heart surgeries were done here.
Next to the Baragwantha Hospital is the St. John-eye clinic, famous for the treatment of glaucoma, previous fix retinas, traumatic eye injuries and rare tropical diseases.
- There were over 2,300 registered firms, 1,000 taxi operators and 50,000 car owners in Soweto.
- Dr. Kenneth Walker, a Canadian physician, visited Soweto and made the following observations:
He saw several houses worth more than R100 000 with various BMW’s at the door.
Only 2% of homes are shacks with neat buildings with lawns. If he had to choose between the decaying apartments in New York, Detroit or Chicago than he would rather stay in Soweto.
He’d rather be very ill in Soweto as in some Canadian cities.
He says the city has more schools, churches, cars, taxis, and sports fields than any other independent African states.
- In 1978 the South African government built a highly modern hospital MEDUNSA on the border of the independent state of Bophuthatswana at a cost of R70 million on 35 hectares. In this city there were living and sleeping facilities for male and female students.
Black doctors, dentists, veterinarians and para-medical staff were trained. It is the only specialized university of its kind in Africa and one of the few in the world financed by white taxpayers exclusively to benefit blacks. Almost all students who mainly came from the national homelands costs were taken care of by the government.
- The practical training took place in the nearby Garankuwa Hospital farm where the whole range of human ailments is covered.
Garankuwa had the facilities for kidney transplants, isotopes units with specialized laboratories where 200 doctors were trained practically every year.
- South Africa provided training for the airline personnel of Swaziland, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zaire and the Comores.
- In 1979, when the train traffic to the Malawian capital Lilongwe was interrupted by rebels, SA sent transport aircrafts with fuel drums to keep their economy going.
- In 1986, 80,000 black businessmen from Africa visited Cape Town to finalize business deals.
- South Africa provided the grain needs of its neighbouring countries and wider. In 1980, Zambia received 250 000 tons of maize, Mozambique 150,000 tons maize and 50 000 tons of wheat, Kenya 128,000 tons maize and Zimbabwe 100 000 tons. Other countries that also received South African grain were Angola, Ivory Coast, Malawi, Mauritius, Tanzania and Zaire.
- At least 12 countries of Africa, according to the ‘Argus African News Service’ were so dependent on SA grain that a total ban on imports and exports would have destroyed them economically.
- About half of Lesotho’s male population worked in South Africa, about 146,000 in 1983, and earned R280,6 million which was about half of Lesotho’s treasury.
- In the 1982/83 financial year SA budgeted R434 million for assistance to the independent neighbouring states.
- SA produced more electrical energy than Italy, as much crude steel as France, more wheat than Canada, more wool than the US, more wine than Greece and more fish than Great Britain.
- South African trains ran on more rail lines than in West Germany, carried more passengers than Switzerland, have better punctuality record than Austria and exported car parts to 100 countries.
- SA mines bore down to the depth of 3,480 meters and holds the record for the deepest vertical shaft at 2,498m deep into the hardest rock in the world.
They were accused by the world that they were a police state:
In SA 1.4 officers for every 1,000 people while the world is as follows: UK 2.2, Israel 3.5, New York 4.3, and Moscow 10 per 1000. In South Africa there were 16,292 white policemen versus 19 177 non-white.
They were accused of killing their political offenders:
In 1979-1980 there were no deaths in SA prisons. In the previous 10 years 37 died versus 274 in the same period in Wales and England.
They were accused that they payed starvation wages:
In 1974, the average monthly income of black workers in South Africa were $ 127 versus the $ 140 in the US, the richest country in the world.
They were accused that they locked up thousands of political prisoners:
In 1983, 127 such prisoners are confined in SA and 11 whose movements were limited. A further 32 were under house arrest.
The very country that brought so much to the region was was stolen. There is no denying that he West did not know this… WHY THEN DID THEY DO IT?
Think again before you call yourself a loyal supporter of the devastating abomination called New SA or Rainbow Nation.
LIE NUMBER ONE:
First of all the biggest Platinum reserves in the world runs through the former Black homeland of Bophuthatswana (North West province). The former Nationalist government had no problem allocating this area to the Tswana tribes for self rule – although they already had a massive country called Botswana given to them by the British. It was originally part of South Africa, called Bechuanaland. Blacks further got another two massive countries from the British called Lesotho and Swaziland. There goes their 7%.
LIE NUMBER TWO:
Whites made it blossom and created successful sheep farms producing meat of world quality. Black “settlements” are found on the north and east coast of South Africa. The East Coast has a sub tropical climate and the north a prairie-like climate with summer rainfall and thunder storms.
An exception to this is the Western Cape with a Mediterranean climate and winter rainfall. The northern and eastern part of South Africa with its beautiful green grasslands and fertile soil is where the blacks eventually coalesced and this is the land they chose for themselves. Their eventual homelands were found on the land they inhabited out of their own free will. The Afrikaners even have a song praising the greenness of Natal, called “ Groen is die land van Natal” ( Green is the land of Natal). It was perfect grazing area for the cattle herding blacks.
LIE NUMBER THREE:
We are ALL settlers in South Africa. All South Africans are settlers, regardless of their skin colour, and their DNA carries the proof. So says Dr Wilmot James, head of the African Genome Project, a distinguished academic, sociologist and, more recently, honorary professor of human genetics at the University of Cape Town.
LIE NUMBER FOUR:
The common belief is that the ‘black tribes at the time were all living peacefully and in the spirit of ‘Ubuntu’ with each other in a virtual liberal paradise’. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Shaka-Zulu was a genocidal maniac who wiped out some 2-million black people in the Defecane. The Zulu tyrant Shaka, at the time was committing genocide against other tribes. Wiping out an estimated 2 million people in what is now known as the Defecane (great scattering).
The Swazis and the Ndebeles fled back north in the direction of central Africa where they migrated from. The Sotho’s fled into the mountains of what is today, Lesotho. The rest of the smaller tribes huddled together trying to find strength in coalescing. That is the history of black South Africans that blacks prefer to ignore… that blacks drove other blacks of their land, not whites.
It is into this Maelstrom of black chaos that the Boers trekked in 1838. As far as they went they found large open sections of country uninhabited by anyone. Black tribes fleeing Shaka’s carnage grouped themselves into areas finding protection in concentrated numbers.
This is how Sir Theophilus Shepstone later found the remnants of black refugees huddled together on self-created reserves. He just demarcated it in order to protect them from each other. The creators of the Bantustans were not the Boers or the Whites, it was a black man called Shaka.
How many people were killed during the so-called apartheid period South Africa? The Truth and Reconciliation Commission by Anglican churchman Desmond Tutu released its own researched statistics of the 1948-1994 political murders in South Africa.
21,000 people were killed in political violence during the 46 years leading up to the elections in April 1994:
14,000 between 1990 and 1994:
– of the latter group, 8,580 black South Africans were killed by other black South Africans. The majority of those murdered black South Africans were Zulus: members of Inkatha, which had opposed the violent terrorist campaign by the ANC-regime.
The TRC also found that 4,902 people of all races were killed by ‘unknown forces’ but ‘that is generally assumed that these killings were black-on-black, politically motivated murders. In other words, it is totally untrue as claimed by ANC-propaganda, that ‘millions of blacks were killed by the apartheid regime’.