Nie almal van ons het die kennis of ander wil nie weet dat aparte tuislande steeds bestaan nie. Voor tuislane was dit reservate of kroongebiede. Heelwat glo mos De Klerk en Mandela het segregasie doodgemaak. Dit is nie die waarheid nie. Lees en verbreed kennis op die gebied. Daar is sekere wetgewings geskrap en dis al. Heelwat wetgewings het intussen bygekom wat ons blankes erg benadeel en ander is net vervang met nuwes. Ou tuislande was beslis beter af en leiers kon hul eie dinge in gebiede doen, stemreg gehad met eie volkslied en vlag. Daar word egter verder nie vandag, na 25 jaar, rekening gehou met die 8840 tradisionele leiers wat al meer en meer word wat fokus op slegs bruin en swart volksidentiteite en eie gebiede.
The real reason we may destroy ourselves isn’t really to do with politics or economics or even warfare. It has to do with our minds.
“The positives of tribalism”
“What is polarization”?
Indien blankes daaroor praat word dit as apartheid beskou. Nie net sedert 1994 nie, Verwoerd se beleid voorheen was identies behalwe dat hierdie tuislande op pad was na volle onafhanklikheid. Die Britte het dit ook toegepas en die hele Afrika het dan oor die 2000 tuislande gehad. Tuislande was ook nie kantons nie. Kantons is beperk met sekere magte, ondergeskik aan die Federale regering.
Wyle Dr Verwoerd het nie aparte gebiede geskep nie, swart, bruin en blanke etniese volke het menslik onder mekaar se voete uitgebly na verskeie oorloë soos die Mfecane. Selfs die verskillende swart volke het onder mekaar se voete uitgebly, net soos in die res van Europa dit is met blanke volke en in Afrika is daar honderde stamme en volke wat swart is, nie dieselfde tradisies en gelowe of waardes het nie – en almal bly apart.
Somaliërs verskil totaal van die Zoeloe en Xhosa sowel as die Chinese. Hulle is almal “swart” volke, maar is nie dieselfde nie.
Waarom word blankes dan uitgesonder spesifiek in Suid-Afrika as hul hul eie gebiede wil hê en selfs onafhanklik wees en nie onder dieselfde juk trek as die ANC wat wel die swart en bruin volke erken, maar nie die blanke volke wil erken nie.
Swart leiers soos Zuma het erken dat ons bestaan en daar is daagliks haat liedjies om blankes uit te wis omdat ons nie mag leef nie. Ook van Zuma afkomstig. Ramaphosa verkondig dan luidkeels hoe ons in sy pot verwarm.
Ons is besig om onsself in die voet te skiet en te vernietig – ons laat dit toe. Ons het ‘n internasionale reg hiertoe. Swart bemagtiging is rassisties en diskriminerend, net so is onteiening.
Tribalism is the state of being organized by, or advocating for, tribes or tribal lifestyles. This word is also used to describe situations where people are overly loyal to their own group.
Tribalism is not wrong and not racist at all. But if there are different tribal people on their own piece of land, each with a different skin colour and culture, it can be seen as “racism” but it is not. South Sudan became independent from Sudan and they also have different tribes in their countries. Same with Western Sahara.
Most tribal people do not have the same skin colours and there are differences in traditions, cultures, values and believes. In South Africa it is the same situation.
Respect each other’s skin colour and ethnic connections, traditions and values. Do not force your own traditions on others visa versa. Leave liberalism outside this tribalism door. Each people have a right to their own people, traditons, history, culture and identity.
We still have 8840 traditional leaders (2018 in South Africa), and whites and indian populations are not included here. Is totally wrong to support the one group but not the others. They all have this land (trustlands and cpa’s) even before 1900 – land as homelands – reserves or crownland.
You also get the opposite of tribalism – call it “liberalism” but – that means those that believe in a mixed culture will not support the survival of a specific tribe or people with own traditions and values.
That is totally wrong to support a black or any other colour person with his own believes and culture / tribalism, but if people of another skin colour and have differences, they will be seen as toxic or will be put into a corner of racism and hate.
This topic is especially relevant to our modern climate in not only the Western world but the overall world.
We have become intoxicated by toxic tribalism and the group mob mentality. We have unconsciously been seduced by the idea that one group is “wrong” and “evil” while our own group is “correct” and “good.”
This mentality leads to a whole list of disastrous consequences which I will explain later on in this publication. But, the first thing we must understand is what exactly is toxic tribalism and where does it come from.
What is toxic tribalism and where does it stem from?
Firstly, let’s provide a definition of what toxic tribalism is.
Toxic Tribalism: A loyalty to one’s own tribe or social group to the point that dogma and dysfunction become the standard.
Let me provide 2 key characteristics in which an individual has become drunk with toxic tribalism:
1. Demonization — This is the first and foremost quality of someone who is toxically tribal. If there is any labeling of the other group as being “stupid,” “evil,” “racist,” “demons,” “scum,” so on and so forth then you can almost be sure that they are in the mindset of toxic tribalism.
2. Unconscious Behavior & Attitudes — One of the hallmarks of someone who is engrossed in toxic tribalism is a lack of conscious behavior. Unconscious behavior comes in many forms such as screaming, not entertaining contradictory ideas, being closed minded, violence, and the list goes on. You cannot be dogmatic if you are truly conscious in the present moment. Dogmatic behavior can only take place in unconsciousness.
“Parents and schools should place great emphasis on the idea that it is all right to be different. Racism and all the other ‘isms’ grow from primitive tribalism, the instinctive hostility against those of another tribe, race, religion, nationality, class or whatever. You are a lucky child if your parents taught you to accept diversity.” (Roger Ebert)
What are some examples of toxic tribalism?
- Democrats vs Republicans
- Atheists vs Theists
- Black People vs White People
- Western vs Eastern Medicine
- Rationalism vs Empiricism vs Idealism
- Capitalism vs Communism vs Socialism
- Liberalism vs Conservatism
- Darwinism vs Intelligent Design
What are the consequences of engaging in toxic tribalism?
There are a litany of consequences that come with this mental operating system. Here are some of them:
- Violence & Genocide — This is by no means harsh by any sense of the imagination. The very philosophical framework by which the Nazi’s, Joseph Stalin, and every other perpetrator of a murderous rampage stems from toxic tribalism. It may be tough for you to connect the dots but a quick study of history will show you how the dots connect.
- Inaction From Tribal Squabbles — Toxic tribes constantly squabble with each other and never agree on anything. A classic example is the Democrats vs the Republicans. They’re constantly fighting with one another to the point where they accomplish nothing within the country which actually allows us as a country to move backward rather than forwards. It’s essentially like two cages full of monkey’s who are placed beside one another, throwing shit towards each other.
- Degeneration — Toxic tribalism sets in motion a process of degeneration as opposed to evolution. People who have this mindset are dying as opposed to growing psychologically. They become angry, bitter and resentful towards everything outside of their tribe.
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.” (Friedrich Nietzsche)
How can we destroy toxic tribalism?
- Become An Individual — By becoming an individual and distinguishing yourself from the group, you ultimately own yourself as Friedrich Nietzsche is quoted saying above. Becoming an individual means following what interests you, becoming who you alone want to become and developing a quality of independence. Many people who aren’t independent or who haven’t become an individual get seduced by the context of a group. They crave the sense of community which is innate and get sucked into whatever the group dogma is. This comes with major consequences and can result in the worst of humanity such as the Nazi’s or the Soviet Union. Don’t be misled by the notion that you’re a “good” person and aren’t capable of evil because for most of history this was exactly the case. The majority of people within communist and fascist parties were normal people who had been swept up by the drug of community and the rest became history.
- Question Your Assumptions —Question your assumptions deeply. Look at yourself from an objective measure and take a bird’s eye view of your life and what tribes you find yourself in and get stuck in.
- Entertain Contradictory Ideas — Entertain ideas that go against your current beliefs and world view. This will help you become more open minded on your journey. Have discussions with other people, go to lectures, so on and so forth.
- Reading & Research — This will open your mind to new perspectives and allow you to step away from the subjective aspect of your life.
- Travel — Traveling is a great way to experience other cultures which just shatters your assumptions and ideas about cultural norms. The more you travel, the more experiences you have to gain wisdom from.
- Be Kind — This one seems ridiculous to mention but i think that it’s one of the most powerful things we can do to combat toxic tribalism. Approach everyone with kindness. Treat those around you how you, yourself want to be treated.
This “Us” vs “Them” mentality is not leading us anywhere productive nor appealing. It only leads down a path that leads to extreme suffering and destruction which nobody consciously wants. The Fight against toxic tribalism starts with yourself first and foremost because that’s all you can control. How can you fight toxic tribalism when you yourself act in a tribal manner and aren’t personally growing yourself as a human being? Start with yourself.
Address the things that you know you need to get done in order to get yourself together so that you can stand up and confront the world with independence and courage.
Only after that point can you start to make a difference in your community and the overall world.
WAT WAS VOOR 1994 – IS STEEDS IN 2019